Fuel Station Management Systems
Fuel Station Management Systems is developed with account of all modern requirements to systems for automation of petrol stations, at this it is oriented as on small petrol stations, so as on big petrol complexes with organization of several working places of cashiers, administrator (Back-Office) of a petrol station, central Head-Office for management and planning and provision of loyalty card system for customers.
• make petrol station work efficiently and bring maximum profit to its owner
• reduce the cost of management over the petrol station
• make the owner of petrol station concretely master all operations and transactions by remote monitoring of petrol station activity and sales
• make activity of cashiers and fuel attendants transparent in order to avoid stealing and frauds by personnel of petrol station
• make reporting over petrol station operation easy and convenient
• provide multiple payment methods and attract more customers with discount-bonus loyalty programs
• provide control over fuel dispensers and ATG systems of various brands and models
• Visualization and monitoring of petrol station activity real-time (locally and remotely) – POS software provides an easy possibility to online monitor all the forecourt equipment operation and inform about all ministrations and event.
• Convenient operation without any professional training because of intuitive, explicit and clear user interface and operations procedures
• Flexible adjustment of the way of petrol station operation – POS system supports several ways of operation, which are flexible to set and adjusted to country local traditional specific ways of operation and rules
• Easy customization of user interface with selection of a graphical skin, position and size of windows and elements, their details
• Flexibility in creation and configuration of templates for printed receipts provides a possibility to make printed receipts of any kinds
• Easy-to-read reporting and graphic statistic to make petrol station work efficiently
• Remote data gathering from a petrol station provides a possibility for petrol station owner to supervise petrol station activity everywhere
• Supports over 45 communication protocols of fuel dispensers and ATG systems. Due to application of PTS controller over fuel dispensers and ATG systems gives a possibility to easily connect to any of the supported fuel dispensers. Rich set of interface converters for connection to fuel dispensers provides connection to fuel dispensers with various kinds of input interfaces.
• Scalability – POS system is developed with account of all modern requirements to systems for automation of petrol stations, at this it is oriented as on small petrol stations, so as on big petrol complexes with organization of several working places of cashiers, administrator (Back-Office) of a petrol station, central Head-Office for management and planning and provision of loyalty card system for customers.
• Possibility to provide control over same fuel dispensers from several POS systems – Several POS systems can be installed on the same petrol station and share common equipment and database.
• Easy updating – POS is easy to be updated when new updates are available with storing of system database, software and hardware adjustments
Area of application – petrol stations for dispensing of petroleum products, diesel fuel, liquified petroleum gas (LPG), compressed natural gas (CNG), multiproduct fuel petrol stations, petroleum storage depots.